2008 - All rights reserved - ArmyAirfieldKingmanMuseum.com
Kingman Army Airfield Musuem
Kingman Army Airfield Pre-World War 2
Airport dedication, June 25, 1929. Pictured from left are F.L. Hanna, assistant genral freight and passenger agent; Pat Murphy, TAT assistant general manager, PG. Spillsbury, president of Arizona Second Congress, Lois Gates, Miss Kingman; Willis Black, president Mohave County Chamber of Commerce; Harry Bradt, TAT construction engineer; W.H. Glover, TAT meterologist; and Henry Lovin, chairman of Mohave County Board of Supervisors.
Row of Army planes at Kingman Airfield, circa 1925
Three members of the Kingman Flying Club from left, Bill Rawlings, Oral Stowell and Tillman Hendricks, circa 1940.